Useful Forms & Links
The forms below are required markers of your progress toward the degree. For details about each form and its use, see the current Geology Graduate Handbook.
Geology Program Forms:
- Example Plan of Study Form (completed in your first month as a new graduate student)
- Milestone Sign-Off Sheet (completed at each milestone event)
- Research Plan Form (completed at least 1 month before you propose - but hopefully earlier)
WVU Forms & Useful Links::
Thesis and Dissertation Defense Date Declaration form. This online Defense Date Declaration Form must be filled out no less than 2 weeks prior to the scheduled defense date.
- ECAS Graduation Forms and Process
- WVU Electronic and Thesis and Dissertations (ETD)
- The deadline should be posted on the University Calendar.
- The current list of important deadlines is maintained by the university.